- New Faculty/Staff/Student must provide BOSS with their GU ID number, picture (soft or hard copy), and name details.
- After having a pre-requisite, 3-4 business days are required to issue a GU ID card including the Library barcode and emergency details printing at the back of GU ID card.
- The student/faculty/staff must report to BOSS about the loss of their GU ID cards.
- Students are charged QAR 100/-card for the issuance of a replacement GU ID card.
- Staff and Faculty members that persistently lose their card may also be charged QAR 100/- for a replacement card.
- In case the ID card is expired or soon to be expired, contact BOSS or send email to email@example.com for ID renewal
Family ID Card
- GU-Q staff and faculty members can apply for ID cards for their spouse and children (age 16 and above).
- Bring the following to Building Operations Office (LG36) located on the lower ground floor:
- Copy of the employee’s GUID card.
- Copy of the QID for the family member.
- Clear photo of the family member.
- The first issue of the family ID card is free of cost and QAR 100/- will be charged as a replacement fee for the lost card.